The popularity of CBD, also known as cannabidiol, is increasing each day.
It is one of the many compounds of industrial hemp, a type of cannabis plant.
Vaping is amongst the easiest and of course, the most enjoyable means of consuming CBD. Alternatively, you can consume CBD orally or through edible products.
Cannabis farmers have been cultivating hemp plants for many years for their fiber. Recently, they grow it because of its CBD compound. CBD from hemp contains a low amount of THC, usually 0.3% or less.
THC is the psychoactive compound that produces the “HIGH” feeling by marijuana.
There are myriad of medicinal benefits that result from consuming CBD from combating anxiety to insomnia to treating heart disease.
A study shows that the consumption of CBD offers cardioprotective effects to keep your heart healthy.
What is CBD vape juice?
CBD vape juice is a type of CBD oil that is suitable for vaping. CBD that is used for vaping is also known as CBD vape oil but it contains no actual oil.
A better name for this kind of CBD oil is CBD distillate or CBD vape juice.
The main ingredients in this vape juice are food-grade ingredients. Thus, you can take it orally.
It is prudent for you to go through the product’s components before buying or using it. A safe CBD vape juice should not have other ingredients other than CBD extract, cannabinoids, VG, and PG.
The presence of other compounds means that it is not suitable for inhalation.
The risk is not worth it, take a moment, and check the above ingredients. Words such as vape juice, e-juice, or something concerning vaping on the product’s label are an indication of a safe CBD vape juice. Remember that it should not have actual oil.
How to use CBD vape juice?
It can be overwhelming and nerve-wracking vaping for the first time. It is crucial to understand that vaping CBD oil, CBD e-juice, and CBD vape juice is the same th
The following steps help you understand how to use CBD vape juice:
1. Determine the right dosage
It is the first step that allows you vape CBD properly.
Know the amount you can vape and the strength to buy.
You need to consider various factors when determining the right dosage, such as body chemistry, body weight, and how severe is your condition.
The right path is starting with the lowest dosage and slowly increase in about 5 mg intervals as per your needs.
There is no universal amount for everyone because cannabidiol acts on various molecular pathways in your body.
Therefore, your experience will be different from another person due to the above factors.
2. Decide your CBD vape device
You can use various devices to vape your CBD vape juice. While there are easy to use devices, some are a bit complicated.
Nonetheless, it does not require rocket science kind of understanding for you to use these devices.
You can start using the easy-to-use devices for the first time if you feel like you can’t get it right.
With time, you’ll be able to use the most intricate method. Pods, cartridges, and disposables are amongst the simplest ways for beginners.
Refillable vape pens are a bit advanced though worthwhile if you need a device that you can use for a long time.
- Disposable CBD vape pens – they are the easiest way of vaping and are cheap. They are small, lightweight cigarette-like pens that you can pre-fill with your CBD vape juice. A battery and built-in coil power the device. Generally, you can use it for some hundred puffs before disposing of it.
- CBD oil cartridge – they are slender and have cylindrical tanks’ shape. It requires you to pre-fill with your CBD vape juice. E-cigarette battery powers this kind of cartridge and can hold about 0.5 – 1 ml of CBD distillate.
- CBD pods – they are comparable with the CBD oil cartridge though having a modern twist. They use a JUUL battery. Fortunately, JUUL batter is amongst the most common vapes’ accessories you can find on the market.
- Refillable CBD vape pens – they are vape pens that you can recharge, and fill them with your CBD distillate. They usually have a simple tube-like battery that is fixed to the vape tank using an internal coil. They produce more flavor and vapour than disposables. In the long run, these vaping devices are cost-effective. However, it requires to keep up with some maintenance such as cleaning its tank and changing the coil.
3. Vaping CBD vape juice
Disposable CBD vape pens do not need preparation since they come in ready to use form; you just inhale.
The other three methods need some knowledge for you to operate. Their instructions are as follow:
- CBD oil cartridge – connect the cartridge to the battery and click the device’s power button five times to turn it on. Press the power button while you inhale, but start with small puffs. Have intervals of about 5 – 10 minutes between your puffs while observing the effects of CBD. Make sure to start slow and gradually increase to your optimal dosage. As well, you can try taking large and more recurrent puffs.
- CBD pod – connect your CBD pod to the JUUL battery, which is draw activated. Therefore, start by inhaling small puffs and allow 5 – 10 minutes between your puffs. Observe the effects of CBD and make sure to start slow while you increase your consumption. You may try taking large and more repeated puffs. Tap the battery twice to check its life.
- CBD vape pen – fill the vape pen with your CBD e-juice and prime the coil for top performance. Leave for about 5 – 10 minutes for the device’s coil to saturate. Adjustable airflow allows you to dial in the right setting as you want. While pressing the button, inhale, and start with a small puff. Similar to pod, allow 5 -10 minutes between your puff while observing its effects on you. Start slow and slowly increase your consumption to the maximum dosage. As well, try to inhale large and more recurrent puffs. Make sure to clean the vape tank frequently.
Note that transitioning to vaping CBD vape juice is easy if you presently vape since you will follow the same process that you vape your nicotine-based e-juice.
How to mix CBD Oil with E-liquids?
It is easy to mix CBD oil with your e-liquid when you buy premade preferred e-liquid.
It eliminates the time you will use mixing the e-liquid. Many CBD manufacturers advise having a drop of CBD oil into the tank having your favorite vape juice.
The strength of your CBD oil is a determinant of the after results. Weight is another factor to consider.
Big people need more CBD to feel the product’s effects. Lastly is the person’s body chemistry, one person may not tolerate what you can.
You can vape CBD of between 2 – 12 mg per 10kg of your body weight.
For a precise amount of CBD oil to add into the tank, determine the amount of CBD oil, you need to vape daily.
Some of the ways you can mix CBD oil with your e-liquid include the following:
- You can add your CBD booster directly into the vape tank.
- Buy your preferred e-liquid as a shake and add the CBD booster.
What are the best CBD vape pens of 2019?
Thinking of having a CBD vape pen? We have a list of the best CBD vape pens as follows:
1. Mig vapor bug RX
It is a sleek vape pen that is easy to use. It is a compatible pen with various pre-filled tanks, and its battery has a long lifespan. The capacity of its cell is 1100mAh and comes in 510-threading.
It outputs up to 22W.
Its battery works well with 510 pre-filled cartridges, and the tank can hold about 1.2 ml of the liquid.
You can charge the battery using USB as it has a USB port close to the button. It comes in black or stainless steel.
Its black version comes in a soft and rubber exterior, offering you a comfortable grip.
2. Morpheus CBD vape pen
It is a 100-watt vape pen that you can use the whole day irrespective of the type of vaper. Its 3 ml tank can utilize two or four sub-ohm coils. Its stainless mouthpiece can control airflow.
Because of its carbon fiber body, this vape pen is lightweight, easy to carry about, and comfortable to hold.
A 300 mAh battery can run this device for about 6 – 7 hours of heavy vaping. It takes about 2.5 – 3 hours to fully charge the battery.
3. Canna blast oil vape pen
It is a vape pen from Mig Vapor. It is a combination tank/battery. With 380 mAh cell capacity, this pen is suitable for your essential vaping oil. Its tank can hold about 1.7 ml of the liquid.
It has one button for both operation and power.
Its highest output is 4.2V. The pen’s reservoir is made up of pyrex glass and ceramic in its mouthpiece and coil.
With a sealed ceramic mouthpiece, the device allows you to enjoy the quality flavour.
510-threading of its tank and battery makes it compatible with various units.
You can reuse its coil and the tank to a maximum of 15 – 20 refills. You can connect via USB with either a wall charger or a USB adapter.
4. CBDfx vape pen – strawberry lemonade
It is a ready to use vape pen that you can dispose of. Its tank can hold 30mg of CBD oil.
Therefore, you can vape more or less. It features propylene glycerin and vegetable and other natural flavors.
It has no buttons, and you do not need to charge. The total number of pens in the package is twelve.
5. The KandiPens Rubi
It is a beautiful pen that comes in an ergonomic design with round edges. It is easy to carry about and it’s draw-activated.
You can refill its 1 ml pods. It provides improved taste since Japanese cotton wicks have the 1.6-ohm coils.
It has a leak-proof design for a clean mod. It produces big clouds and has many flavors.
It utilizes a battery with 280 with 8-watts output. You can enjoy about 80 – 90 puffs with this vape pen. Its battery gets full charge after 1.20 hours and comes with a lifetime warranty.
Does the CBD drug test show positive reading after vaping?
A question that comes up almost every time is if vaping CBD oil can get a person high.
Everyone using or planning to use CBD is eager to find the right answer to this question. Ideally, CBD has about 0.3% THC, the compound which produces high effects.
Therefore, the answer to this question is NO, CBD vape juice cannot show positive on a drug test.
The low levels of THC in CBD vape oil should not be a reason to panic as you will be safe.
Nonetheless, people consuming high amounts of hemp oil or CBD may have false-positive results. In this case, a follow-up test will provide more definite conclusions.
There is a possibility that you be in a place or environment that exposes you to THC without you being aware. This can arise because of the following:
- Using a product CBD product with high levels of THC.
- Cross-contamination of THC.
- Secondhand interaction with THC.
- CBD oil breaks in your digestive system.
- Misleading information on CBD products.
Though vaping your CBD is not the only ultimate way, it is amongst the best way.
Other methods include CBD drinks, oral tinctures, CBD edibles, CBD capsules, and CBD isolate powder.
Vaping CBD provides a much faster way that your body absorbs the ingredients.
Therefore, you will feel its effects within a short period. Whether you vape CBD for recreational or medical reasons, vaping can help you achieve its results faster.